Provides case management, administrates, and manages overall program in accordance with rules of the Department of Social Services, OCFS, and other governing agencies.
Reports Directly To: Clinical Director
- Read, understand, and support THCR Mission and Vision Statements.
- Complete ICSP within 24 hours of youth's placement at THCR, ensure interdisciplinary team have access to the document
- Complete initial suicide assessment questionnaire with each youth
- Complete psychosocial assessment within 30 days of youth's placement at THCR
- Review Bill of Rights with youth/family; ensure it is signed
- Complete all FASP's in Connections where Service Plan is coordinated with Social Worker
- Coordinate/schedule SPR meetings with DSS/OCFS/family, attend/document and track upcoming SPR's.
- Enter Casework Contacts in Connections
- Assist youth in obtaining vital documents/drivers prep courses/ drivers permit or license
- Create and confirm weekend visitation with families, transport, AOD, etc.
- Attend criminal court appearances
- Attend QRTP court appearances
- Input all Incident Reports as summaries in Connections
- Complete on-going home evaluations as needed.
- Complete Discharge Plan with family and youth upon placement; update monthly through placement until discharge to aftercare. Collaborate with Aftercare worker in preparing youth for discharge.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by the Clinical Director
- BS or BA in social work, psychology or related field. Experience in field of human services is a plus
- Must have a valid New York State driver's license
- Attend all necessary staff training and meetings required by agency
- New York State Central Registry Child Abuse Clearance
- Successfully complete TCI training and maintain updates
298 Middle Rd, Riverhead, New York, 11901, USA
October 30, 2023